Farmers and investors increasingly see the benefits of buying and investing in Slovak and Czech farms, farmlands and other agricultural real estate. Pro4ce offers services and support that focus on investments, acquisitions and sales and property management. We advise our clients how to develop and implement their strategy and support them in realizing their preferred acquisitions. If requested by our clients, we can as well professionally manage their property. Currently Pro4CE manages over 4.500 ha of agricultural lands and connected farmyards for some of our clients. Our activities always focus on adding value to their investments.
Entering countries in Central and Eastern Europe requires a solid strategy and professional implementation. With over 27 years of working experience in this region, Pro4CE provides you with the necessary advice and hands on support to develop your own strategy in the agricultural sector in the region.
Agriculture acquisition and sales
Successful investments in agricultural real estate require a solid foothold in the region, outstanding market knowledge, legal and financial know-how and a strong local network. Pro4CE has both the expertise and experience available for you to support your investment activities in Central Europe. In the last years we have successfully supported a large group of different clients to buy farms, farmlands and other agricultural real estate. We are able to find interesting investment opportunities and support you through the whole acquisition process, including legal, financial and technical aspects. If you already own real estates and prefer to sell, we can advise you on valuations and support you during the selling process. Identifying interested buyers for your real estates is one of our core activities.
Agriculture property management
An increasing number of private clients and investors want Pro4CE to manage their agricultural properties. Currently we manage over 4.500 ha of farmlands and connected farmyards for our clients. Our main focus is to protect your property, to maximize your farmland returns and increase the value of your property.
- Our farm and property management services include among others:
- Selecting of and contracting of farm operators.
- Collecting rent for land and farm leases.
- Managing your lease contracts with landowners including payment of rents, taxes, renewal and prolongation of lease contracts, optimizing lease structures.
- Managing farmyard (re)constructions, changing master plans and organizing (building) permissions.
- Buying and selling of farmlands and managing land consolidations and land exchanges.
- Managing construction of water wells and irrigation systems.
- Managing installation of renewable energy sources such as biomass and solar energy.
- Managing applications for financial support schemes and agricultural subsidies.
Over the years we have seen a steady increase in agricultural property under our management. Our experienced staff, hands-on approach, professional local network and strong communication with our clients makes this possible.